Back to Top
Indoor to Outdoor Climbing Course
Want to convert your indoor climbing to the great outdoors? If you’ve been climbing regularly at an indoor climbing wall and would now like to make the move outside, then this is the course for you.
- Climbing Movement Skills
- Correct fit of climbing harness and helmet
- How to tie a rope into your harness
- How to correctly keep your climbing partner safe - 'belaying'
- Being confident in tying fundamental knots
- Learning what climbing gear you will need
- Effective Communication
All of our courses are run on a bespoke basis - we run them when you require them. This means that we can operate with low staff ratios so you get the most out of the session, and the only people on the course will be those that you bring with you.
How to book?
- Contact us using the form below, or by telephone.
- Availability - weekends tend to be booked up first so book early!
- We will reply with information about available dates and paying a deposit.
- Once the booking is confirmed we send you details of what to bring, where to meet etc.
|Number of People
|Cost per person